Pocket Angel batteries are made to last for 3-5 years, depending on the frequency of usage! Of course, we hope that you don’t ever have to use them! :)
In the event where the batteries run out, here are the simple steps to take:
1. Gently pry the case open.
2. Remove screw 1 and screw 2.
3. Flip the circuit board & slide the two CR2032 batteries out & insert two new CR2032 batteries (P.S: You can easily purchase them at your local electronic or hardware store!)
4. Flip the circuit board back, insert screws.
5. Snap the case back together and you are ready to go!
If you have any question, please feel free to drop us a message!